United States and Global Products including China
N115 Non-Steroidal COPD/Pulmonary Fibrosis Nasal Spray (Patented Rx Technology)
- 6 Drug Patents
- Drug Free, Non-Steroidal COPD/Pulmonary Fibrosis Nasal Spray that has shown to relieve clinical symptoms and improve lungs, decrease coughing, and improve FEV-1, FVC, SaO2, and increase FEV-1/FVC ratios from 52% to 82% in all patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF).
- Completed US Phase I, Phase II, Phase III Clinical Trials for COPD Pulmonary Fibrosis/Interstitial Lung Disease.
- Submitted NDA to the FDA defining Medical Endpoint for the NDA Marketing Application.
- Received US FDA Orphan Drug Designation in 2005 for Cystic Fibrosis and Interstitial Lung Disease
70% Lower Steroid Nasal Spray (Patented Rx Technology)
- 6 Drug Patents
- Completed a US Clinical Trial for a Patented 70% lower steroid version of a well known, off-patent Nasal Spray that meets the new US FDA safety requirement and got equal or better efficacy
Smoking Cessation Oral Spray (Patented Rx Technology)
- 2 Drug Patents
- Smoking Cessation Oral Spray for Adults has been shown to help relieve the need to smoke and Improve lung functions in a Clinical Trial.
Drug Free Cancer Pre-Treatment (Patented Rx Technology)
- 1 Drug Patent
- Drug Free Cancer Pre-Treatment when given to Patients before receiving Chemotherapy or Radiation Therapy has been shown to help protect healthy cells in US Phase II Clinical Trials by a Major University
More Medical Resources
Use of inhaled EmphyCorp drugs to kill lung cancer. Clinical trials at National Institute of Health (NIH) and other Universities have confirmed that the inhalation of high doses of the EmphyCorp compound increases the production of Nitric oxide and Tumor Necrosis factor needed to kill lung cancer. Clinical trials are ongoing at a major university